What is the collective noun for a number of jumpsuits? A gaggle? A school? Hmm, not sure – but I am sure there should be a word for this, because when you look at the lineup of jumpsuits that #jumpingintojune has generated you know that these are here to stay.
Aren’t they amazing?
- Ali ofThimberlina in her BHL Holly – amazing jumping skills AND the requisite amount of modesty incluced.
- Amanda of Sew Deputy in her summery jumpsuit with the most impressie photography, inspite of some trampolin related embarassment
- my good self, Chris of Said&Done: Handmade by Chris, trying to be the teacher’s pet by making a long sleeve and a strappy sleeve jumpsuit
- Neela of SewFusion , who would convince even Alladin to wear a jumpsuit
- Sew and Supper in her fun and flowery summer jumpsuit
- Beth of Sewing Soothes the Soul in another BHL Holly – the shorts version
- Tia Dia of MezzoCouture and the amazing red linen jumpsuit that daughters want
- Alex of Sewrendipity, who did the most amazing thing to an old wedding dress
And this is not all! There are more jumpsuits to come – watch this space, I will update the list as and when new sewist are ready to Jump into June! There are still over three weeks to go!