This was edited to include more sewists ready to brave the jumpsuit. I wasn’t sure about everybody’s names, please let me know if you’d like me to include it in the list.
It might be mad, bad and dangerous, but it’s definitely happening: Jumping into June is now a thing.
If you are curious to find out what this it is, read all about it in this post.
So far the following brave women have signed up for sewing a jumpsuit until June:
- Ali ofThimberlina
- Amanda of Sew Deputy
- my good self, Chris of Said&Done: Handmade by Chris
- Neela of SewFusion
- Nakisha of SewCraftyChemist
- Teresa of Navybluethreads – who really started this all
- Sew and Supper
- Beth of Sewing Soothes the Soul (oh yes Beth, it so does!)
- Delightfully Peculiar
- Hannah of Handmade by Hannah
- Helena of Gray All Day
- Sonia of Ginger Makes
- Tia Dia of MezzoCouture
- Berrold of What Gladys Wore
- Miranda of Cured Couture
- Beth of After Dark Sewing
- Alex of Sewrendipidy
- Sandesh of bedlam & bird
- Mari of My Simple Country Cottage
- Paulina of Sew you Think you Can
Of course we hope many more will want to join!
For your inspiration there is a Pinterest board suitably named Jumping into June . It contains some pattern inspiration. If you would like to pin to this board let me know and I’ll add you.
Of course there is a hashtag #jumpingintojune for Twitter.
I hope I have not missed anyone off this list. If I have please drop me a line and you will be on it before you can say jumpingintojune.