Life is treating my kindly these days – I will have a chance to travel to London very shortly and while the main purpose of the trip is to show my daughter the delights of London together with a visit to the O2 to see the inimitable Miranda, rest assured that some fabric shopping will be done.
So this is where I would like to ask your advice: Where should I go?
So far I know of
- the Goldhawk Road (been there last year, so I kinda know what to expect)
- Walthamstow High Street (inclusive of “the Man Outside Sainsbury” that Karen speaks so highly of)
Do you think there are any other/better places to go and visit?
There are a few restrictions:
- I’m flying Ryan Air, so I can’t buy huge amounts
- I don’t really need anything, strictly speaking, so I might want to “concentrate” on summer dress type fabrics
- no long travelling as daughter will have to tag along – and you all know how strict she is with me. So were are looking at Central London shops I guess.
- If I only have time for either the Goldhawk Road or Walthamstow Market, which one should I pick?
So if you know of any super special London fabric shops I would love to know!