Unfortunately it’s not me who’s going to travel to the States soon, it’s my husband, and he’ll only go for work. However, that gives me the chance to do a spot of online shopping in the US.
Normally the cost of shipping and customs is so high that US shopping makes no sense for me, but now that I have a chance to have stuff shipped to my husband’s hotel in Vegas and have him bring it over, it seems a much more attractive idea.
Which brings me to my questions:
- Do you have any tips for me as to good quality/value online shops? I’m looking for good quality natural fibre fabric, but because I will have to make a choice only based on a web picture I will probably go for classics rather than anything “out there”.
- Where would I go to buy patterns?
- Any good sales etc that I should know of (hubby will fly out end of Feb)?
- Any brilliant places to go for quilting fabrics?
- How do I make my husband to save all his luggage space for my shopping?
As ever: Thanks so much for you advice! I really appreciate it!