Like most other bloggers I think this is a great little pattern that I am sure I will make again. Doing it in two colours like above has allowed me to use two fabric leftovers that I have always been to greedy to bin yet never knew what to do with, so that is another thing that really pleased me.
I did have a few problems with the neckline binding, like so many others. I thought the length Burda specified for the binding was just a little too long and so on my first attempt the neckline would not sit flat against the body. I cut the whole binding off and made another one which was quite a bit shorter and that seemed to work better.
It still is not completely flat, but it’s definitely wearable. And next time I know and will make the binding even shorter. Oh yes, and the whole top needs to lose a bit of the length I think – so lots of room for improvement next time around 🙂